Balle

Balle

Monday, May 22, 2023

5th is Kate's tumbling show

She seems pretty excited about it .
This girl on her right (Ashlyn)  was born the day before Kate.  Six years ago, when Emery was in tumbling and I was pregnant with Kate, I was standing in the parking lot and started talking with another mom. She too was pregnant. She also had a girl Emery's age and in Emerys tumbling class. She also was about 40 having a baby.  She also had to persuade her husband to have this last baby. She also had a November due date. I don't think we saw too much of each other after that. Four years later I was in a substitute training class for Kate's preschool and in she walked. We reconnected a bit and then contacted to see each other over the year at the pre-school. A year passed and I put Kate in tumbling. Who should end up in the same class..... Kate and Ashlyn.













No comments:

Post a Comment