Balle

Balle

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Wedding in Ephraim get away

My roommate and good friend  from my first year at Snow College, Alisa Gassman, married Brandon Olson, our second year at Snow,  They moved to Denver for a while until Alissa was diagnosed with a brain tumor. They soon had to move back to Utah. He was working for Price Waterhouse Coopers and was transferred back home to the Salt Lake office, where Mike was working at the time. Brandon and Alisa decided to set me up with Mike up on a blind date.  A few years late ( I think when I was pregnant with Emery) Alisa passed away. She left 3 kids. A boy and two girls.  Cortland was married a year or so ago. Megan, served a mission (in the same mission her dad served) and then came home and got married. The wedding was in Ephraim. It just happened to be the same time as our anniversary. We decided to go out that way and spend the night, 

My Grandma LaVer's mother grew up in a small town called Spring City, right outside of  Ephraim. The house she grew up in is now an Air bnb so we booked us a night. What a beautiful little town. I can't believe I have never been here. We didn't get to stay in the main house, it was under renovation.  We stayed in a little cabin behind the house.  My grandma had a painting of this house.










No comments:

Post a Comment