Balle

Balle

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mothers Day

I'm the Relief Society president in my ward right now. It's been since about Jan.  For the previous couple of years we've been attending church via zoom. I wasn't too excited about trying to keep that up and teach over zoom, luckily as soon as I started we only had a couple online meetings and then slowly started going back in person, in smaller groups. This turned out to benefit us for Mothers Day. It allowed us to hold our R.S meeting out in my backyard. IT WAS SO NICE. We just had everyone bring a camping chair. The Young Women sang to us and I taught for a bit and then we sat around and visited. We got everyone these cute little lip balms that looked like lipstick and a little bag of cookies. I wish we could do it this way every year. And I wish I would have taken a picture of the table and all the great friends and neighbors celebrating mothers day together. This is the only picture I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment