Balle

Balle

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

MAY- a month of lasts

Santa Clause turned 75


Over the last 5 yrs this old man has been building this! 
The best toy in Santa's workshop I'd say.


 The last Sunday I have to haul Miss Kate around with me. 
She started nursery



After 35 yrs of teaching dance my aunt closed her studio. 
She and my mom both started teaching dance out of their homes when I was about 5. 
My mom taught for about 20yrs.   

My sister Jamie has been teaching for my Aunt for as long as I can remember and has been running the studio for the past few years. We started Emery with her when she was so cute and tiny and two. I'm sad Kate won't get to take with her.

Emery's last dance class with Aunt Jamie


Our last recital 

It's been such a fun part of our lives. 
Now we have to venture out to a studio with no family ties.

Jamie, Aunt Becca, Mom


The last of Emery's tonsils
All smiles now....

But it took over an hour for the poor girl to come out of it.


Then all the sudden it was the last week of school!! 
Emery and some of the other kindergartners in our neighborhood walking home a couple of the days together



Ivan's last day of 4th grade with Mrs Carson

Jack's last day of 2nd grade with Mrs Shiba

 Emery's last day of kindergarten with Mrs Ellsworth




The last chance for these toys before they go to the DI
(Emery is into having toy sales)

Ivan's last season with the Royals.
We have been so lucky to play soccer over the last 5yrs with our awesome neighbor coach Zach and all these awesome neighbor boys. They have learned a ton and we have loved playing together. 
Ivan is dying to play tackle football so we'll have to say goodbye to our soccer career.




and Jack's last game of the season. 


and the last of the month of may brings us Memorial Day























No comments:

Post a Comment