Balle

Balle

Friday, November 30, 2018

Kate's spotlight

Kate LaVer Balle
Our big two year old is STILL so much fun. You think you'll never forget how cute your kids are at each stage, but I'm so sad as I look back on my other kids and I can't really remember them so little. I wish I could video every move she makes.

She loves to draw and I love it how she lays down on her belly to do so...




She likes her books


and to copy the older kids

She loves her baby dolls


and real babies

She likes to get into Emery's toys

She gives the best hugs and kisses. She cleans up her messes, she loves to dance, she's started to want friends, so lately (i'm writing this in march) she'll come out in the morning and say, "mom, you text my friend come over." For a while she would repeat the things I say in a question. So if I said, "ok lets get you dressed." She'd say, "lets get me dressed?"  She says, "thank you mom" when I do things for her and "excuse me." when she burps or gets in the way. I don't know if it's from Christmas or her bday, but she wants to know who gave her what. So if I pull a shirt out of the closet she gets excited and says, "who buyed me this?" or "did grandma get this for me?" When we are headed out the door she says, "I need to nurse real quick." I could go on and on. 

Mainly everyone just wants to be snuggled in with this girl.


















She is our little doll face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment