Balle

Balle

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Crush



About 3 yrs ago Jack started playing with Logan Despain and they have been the best little buddies since. They get a long SO GOOD. Logan's oldest sister Chloe is our baby sitter and his middle sister Sadie is or was Ivan's crush. Sadie and Ivan were in the same school class last year. One weekend we were out to dinner with the parents and something came up about crush's. I asked Katie (logan's mom) if Sadie had a crush on anyone. She just kinda smiled funny and said, "yep she does." I asked if I knew the person and she smiled again and said, "yep you do." Turns out it was Ivan. Then she told me that someone at school told Sadie that Ivan also had a crush on her. So the cute little brazen thing just went right up to Ivan and said, "so I heard you have a crush on me?" and my shy son looked right back at her and said, "well yeah, since the beginning of the year."

So that was that. I guess they had a crush on each other. I'm not sure they still do, but that was fun while it lasted. Babysitter Chloe in the back, Sadie in the middle and Logan laying down in front.

and then of course a couple cute pictures of little miss Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment