Balle

Balle

Monday, June 19, 2017

Schools in and then its right back out again!


The boys have both had a great year with great teachers. Jack had Mrs Sroufe and Ivan had Mr. Mortenson 
Baby shower for Mrs Sroufe


Last day


Preschool graduation with friend and neighbor Mrs Kristi




School let out right before memorial. We couldn't quite muster up the strength to pack and go to the cabin. The boys both had games so we stayed home. Hilary (niece) called and said they were having a staycation in my mother in laws back yard so we joined them Sunday night.






Then Memorial day we drove down to Payson and Nephi for Sharon to put flowers on her parents and Lynn's parents graves.


Mom and I visited grandma and grandpa in Heber. Actually I can't even remember if this was before or after memorial day. 
I really don't have anything funny or entertaining to say about it all. I get boringer and boringer in my blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment