Balle

Balle

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Cabin with the Coles


Man I'm getting good at spontaneity! I've done 3 things in the last little bit after thinking them through for 5 seconds instead of 5 days. Candace and Shelley (cousins) called one Thursday and said they were going to the cabin and wanted me to join them. I did it. I packed up that night and we left the next morning. 

Oh the kids had such a great time. It's been a while since we've been there with our Cole cousins and it was nice for me because the kids were just off playing the whole time. That way I could do a whole lot of noth'n.






Jack's nose got it good when jumped off the swing






and dad planted his first shrub

There she is in all her glory. 
Sadly, tonight we are all praying for her survival as a wild fire spreads viciously around Panguitch Lake. It is roaring just over the hill to the North of the cabin. Everyone at the Lake has been told to evacuate. Pray that all my dads hard work makes it through!


No comments:

Post a Comment