Balle

Balle

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mikes one passion

Mike sacrifices a lot for family life. Not that he has too and not that it's the right thing to do, of course I think it's important to not lose yourself in marriage, but I think he does it anyway. He's played less golf, watched fewer sports and has skied much less. Poor guy.

Finally we got him back out on the slopes a couple years ago with his brother and his brothers kids. Then last year I went with him, only once, and this year we were excited to get Ivan out with him. As luck would have it, Mike has injured his back some how.  One of the disc's has broken and a piece has become dislodged and is pressing on that siatic nerve. Oh he's in pain. No skiing for him

He actually was able to get out once and take Ivan. They had a great time. Ivan loved it and we are excited for them to start skiing together. It's the one thing he has a real love for and I'm excited for him to get back into it. Maybe i'll join them in a couple years. I kinda put a halt on my participation by getting pregnant.

Here's practice



and then the real deal



Now lets get the back taken care of before next year. I feel it Mike, next year will be your year

No comments:

Post a Comment