Balle

Balle

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of School 2014


These 3 boys have been playing together since they were 18th months. I do like them ALOT! 
Big first graders
Charlie, Micah, Ivan



And I like this little boy ALOT too. 
2nd year of preschool with Mrs Kristi

Car pool with the older kids is a crazy fun. We have a van full (shiloah, Brynlee, Tanner, Lily, Ivan). Lots of laughing and arguing over who sits where. It's fun to drop them off and watch them all jump out of the van and run off to school. 

Taking Jack is less crazy. I wish everyone could experience it. He hops out of the van and slowly saunters up to the door. He turns around 2 or 3 times and smiles big or blows me a kiss with his hand. Once in a while before he gets out he kisses my hand and lets it travel to my heart (from the book the kissing hand). A very sweet experience.

Here's their school pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment