Balle

Balle

Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th



Well, on the 4th we had a family reunion on my moms side. Then that night I took the boys (with my fam)  to Jordan High for the fireworks. Mike stayed home with Emery. Traffic trying to leave the place takes longer than the actual firework show. 






The next night we had our 3rd (I think) annual neighbor bbq out in our driveway. I look forward to it. I love our neighbors and I really enjoy doing stuff like that. Although I didn't get any pictures of us. The last couple of years we have had the greatest firework show right out in our circle (thanks to the Harrisons) but none of us got any this year. Instead we went over to the park where a guy in our neighborhood does a show. It is AWESOME. UNBELIEVABLE! And the best part is walking back into your house after and dealing with NO traffic 

  
They made Emery a lil nervous. Can you see her little hands in fists over her eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment