Balle

Balle

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter



Easter is a good time of year. We are springing out of the deadness and darkness of winter. Flowers are taking on new life. New lawn is ready to be mowed. New Easter dresses make us feel all new and fresh.  It all ties right in with the newness of life the Savior brings through the resurrection. I am most grateful for that. But, also grateful for this little darling. Just wanted one good picture Easter morning. Instead it turned into a fashion show of sorts. Anything but stand there and let me take a normal picture!






My handsome boys



That darn camera- zooming in on her again

and again


and again.
  

And then we got to church and discovered these cuties and had to get yet ANOTHER picture. 

 



 And before I know it I'll be blogging about next years Easter. It comes and goes WAY too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment