Balle

Balle

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Birthdays



We start birthdays in November then December then January and finish up in March.  
Mike and I start the wave by trying to throw our 2 birthdays in in-between all the madness of thanksgiving and Christmas.  So here they are real quick….

Lets see, what did we do for Mikes? I can't even remember. I think we went to cheesecake factory and then walked around the mall. He did get a really cool present that was more for the kids than him.  (hanging bball hoop)

I made him a cake


Then for mine we got a little crazy and actually went down town for dinner. A new place we've never tried. It was delicious and educational all in one. Never would we sacrifice our pride to ask the waitress what the heck the menu was talking about. We just googled each word and loved our meals.


 
The actual birth day was a pretty normal one. Kate made the most delicious cake that has ever been made in the history of mankind.  So after doctors appointments and poopy diapers and basketball games we had dinner and cake with my folks



My birthday gift is that smile from my little girl. 


  


The following weekend my 2 sisters and 2 cousins and I went to see "catching fire" and then Jamie had cheesecake, presents and hot choc waiting in her mini van, excuse me…."party van." and it was a party I must say

In other news, little Maybell is still so dang cute. Ivan has started to call her Emery now. You never hear him use Maybell and I'm like, "look dude, you are the one who got us into this mess. You can't go changing on us like that!" 

-She is so full of life and funness. 
-She calls Ivan "buddy" and jack "jackers"
-her skin gets dry and witchy (itchy) so she's always telling me, "mom, witch it" and I love to witch my little girls weg. 
-when she wants a popsicle at my mother in laws she comes up and whispers at me, "pop pop."
-when she wants me to pick her up she says, "need me"
-she calls my mom "da-ma" and calls mikes mom "balle"
-she wants us to watch everything she does, "mom watch, mom watch, mom watch"
-knows how to yell "DON'T" like she means it
-and she follows me around, "nursing, nursing"

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet girl. I can't wait to meet her. I wish I would've been better about writing about Dinah when she was young like that, like we've done with Evie and you've done with your kids. The other day we were trying to remember words D used to call things but couldn't. I love the words they come up with.

    ReplyDelete