Balle

Balle

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School Boys

Our Ivanhoe is off to Kindergarten. 
He's not really in love with it,  but he's sure been big about it. 
First morning



He's getting so big, but still says thingers for fingers and turch for church. I'm glad. 
We love riding our bikes to school in the morning and I love looking through his back pack after school, it makes me feel like our life is getting more important or something :)

He and Charlie spent the first few days getting together right after school to do their "homework."And then the novelty of that wore off quick.

Our little Jack is starting too.  He's lucky and gets to watch Ivan pave the way and so, opposite of Ivan, he is super excited about it..... about life, about hand-me-down clothes, about play dates, about most things. I keep asking him if he's sure he wants to go to school, kinda hoping he says no, but it's an excited yes every time. He's so fun. So have fun.
Jack and Lucy


1 comment: