Balle

Balle

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MySpouse

Often times during the day one of us will send  a text to the other with a one liner like, "found it" and then the other person has to guess what has been found or done or whatever.

Today I got one that said, "finally finished." 
Even with a couple of hints I could not for the life of me figure out what he had finished. 

I gave him this jar of jelly bellys' for Christmas a couple years ago and today (2 1/2 years later) he finished it.  I guess I won't brag and say I can finish a jar that size of macadamia nut clusters in less than a week honey, what's your problem!?! 

 Good job dear. I'm glad it took you 2 years. I shall learn from you

Well Happy Fathers day to MySpouse
I love the way he is with our kiddo's. He's a much better parent than I am. 
I could make a list 10 pages long about all the things he does for me and our little family. Just to name a few.....He never sits after dinner and lets me clean up.  Never do I come home from some place where he hasn't cleaned up the house, started dinner, getting kids ready for bed or something to make my life easier.

 He's my lean machine

He and his 3 brothers work  hard to take care of things for their mom

Mike is such a good person. He is truly an example of putting the other person first. I have to force him to do things for himself. He's honest at work where other cut corners. I couldn't ask for better.


And a Happy Fathers day to my Father in Law

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! That's a fun little thing you guys do with your texts. Sounds like your husband is a lot like mine- we're lucky gals!

    ReplyDelete