Balle

Balle

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Our little Jack-a-roo

He's always got some sort of bonk on the head
 or a funny smile


He was sure sick a lot this winter. 
We actually had his tonsils out last week, which I'm sure you know I'll post about it


He is  fun and easy to have around. He is so happy to play by himself and I love watching it

It seems like this last little bit he has really grown. He has been our little shorty pants, but I feel like he's getting taller. He looks really long laying there on the couch yesterday with Jacey.

Really I was just going to post what he said a second ago. I decided to find a picture to go with it and then it turned into 7 pictures and a little tribute to Jack. He surely is our sweetie pie. 

But anyway- I have some music playing right now. "Islands in the steam" by Dolly and Kenny Rogers came on. Then in the middle of the song Jack said, "huh? Ivan's in the street"? When Mike was young he thought it said, "lying in the street" so we usually sing it that way when it comes on. Now we have a new version

1 comment: