Balle

Balle

Monday, April 15, 2013

Like father like son

Ive said it already, Jacks a pretty easy, happy kid. Mike likes to mention that he thinks he was a lot like Jack when he was little. Then I like to fight with him over who really gets to take credit for him :) I know one thing for sure though, he and Jack both have ginormous tonsils.


we had them removed a little over a week ago

He did great! He was a little feisty when he came out. Screaming and crying and pulling to get the IV out. But he got over it and was a little angel.  

When we got back, he laid on the couch and Ivan said, "I need to go snuggle my Jack and make him feel better" and hopped right up there with him for a bit. I love those moments.

He wasn't down much at all and was eating normal the same day
 (except sharp and hot things). We stayed at Mikes moms the night before, cuz we had to be there early and that way we could leave the other kids sleeping. So afterwards, we laid around there most the day. Plus, she's like the ultimate popsicle house.





2 comments:

  1. Awww...how hard to send your little guy in for surgery. I'm glad everything went well. I can't believe he did so well with recovery! Strong boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so sweet. You should definitely take them to see the bison at Antelope Island if you haven't, it is fun!

    ReplyDelete