Balle

Balle

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A day of rest

About a month ago Ivan and I laid in bed and got talking about how it would be to stay in bed ALL day. Then of course he wanted to do it. So a Saturday came and we tried it. We woke up (7/7:30ish), snuggled a bit, read books, ate breakfast, did a couple puzzles, watched tv, then about 11:30 I was starting to feel the bed sores and tried to convince Ivan we'd done it. We'd stayed in bed all day! :) He didn't buy it, but was good to quit the experiment early. 



(Mike even brought him in a bowl of water and a towel so he could wash his hands)

2 comments:

  1. That. Is. AWESOME. You are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best. mom. ever. And at the risk of sounding weird and cheesy, I got teary-eyed just now looking at your beautiful, smiling face because it suddenly made me miss you super bad. I hope you know how dear you are to me. : )
    Random thought warning - where did you get your headboard? Don't tell me you made it yourself. Of course you did... Mine is very hard and uncomfortable to lean against. With holes where your head would rest. I've just gotta get me a soft cushy one...

    ReplyDelete