Balle

Balle

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Did you know toilet paper could be so stroft?

Lets just go back in time a few years  shall we?
Some how I inherited a big box of like 20 packages of this old toilet paper, I must have gotten it when my grandma passed away. It's been sitting in my basement for a couple years and thought I better bring it up and use it. I'm thinking we really don't get colored toilet paper anymore? I'll have to notice next time I go to the store 
Feel free to come by and test it out.... see if you think it's a stroft as they promise.
One of the packages is a proud sponser of the 1980 winter olympics!!
and if 99 cents at Grand Central isn't good enough, she got this one on sale for a grand total of 79 cents!
(for a 24 pack I'm guessing that would be about $6 compared to about $12 now)

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I remember the MD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very random and funny that someone collected toilet paper... You should check into selling some of that one ebay, I'm sure it's worth something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that must be where allen gets his tp hoarding from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devo has a song from 1979 called "Pink Pussycat" which includes the line, "I'm so stroft!" They supposedly got the term from a toilet paper commercial so I'm guessing it was Northern!

    ReplyDelete