Balle

Balle

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The morning paper

My daily ritual

I get the kids somewhat going and then I take my bath. Sometimes that bath is at 9am sometimes it's not till 1pm, but a bath is what I do. It's me, my large, rose smelling bar of soap, my breakfast and my phone. I eat my breakfast and then it's time for the news (your blogs).  I'd much rather tune in each morning to the  joys and sorrows of all my loved ones than depress myself with the nightly news. I like seeing who went to the zoo, how smart your kids are or even sympathizing with your life heartaches. I don't comment like I should, cuz I'm in the tub, but just wanted to let you know I do enjoy my morning paper!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Now I want to do more blog posts to give you something to read while naked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.. I wish I liked baths, i'm a shower girl.. I like to get in and out. I should try and relax in a nice hot bath. Well - I love to read your blog too.. I'm not always good about commenting either. Love & miss you & your darling kids.. :)

    ReplyDelete