Balle

Balle

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

Ok so I think I'm the worst Halloween mom in the universe. I don't know, it just isn't my thing I guess. Pumpkin carving doesn't really happen. Costumes are what I can borrow from the neighbors. Except for Jack's this year, he was lucky and Mikes mom bought him one. And I don't make any fun treats or festive Halloween dinners. I tried one year and had high hopes the 2 years following, but it doesn't happen. This year I threw a crappy frozen pizza in the oven, but didn't even get it fed to the kids because kids are uncooperative and neighbors were patiently waiting for us to get our butts out the door for trick or treating.

So there you have it folks. I'm not fun! My kids are cute though and I love them regardless
 well, I do make an effort to take them to salt lake and let them trick or treat their grandma's. Give me that much!

 Annual neighbor friends picture
Trick or treating was fun. We went with Charlie, Micah, Lucy and Linkin. Jack is definitely a stop and smell the roses kid so they got like 6 houses in by the time I could get Jack to one.
And in other news, we watched Brennen and Silene the other day. Maybell couldn't take her eyes off Silene for some reason. And she was actually like giggling and so smiley at her. It's not like she's never seen another little girl before. I'm going to say with 100% confidence it was the leotard and tights and that she was staring, thinking, "man I can't wait until my mom gets me in dance lessons"

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! Your kids seem like they had a great Halloween- they got to go out trick or treating and that is all they really care about, right?? It's all mine care about!

    ReplyDelete