Balle

Balle

Friday, October 19, 2012

She's our girl

Well, for a little Miss Maybell update.... Yes, she is soooo adorable in those pictures my friend took. (marykayphotography). And she is adorable off camera too.

She's 7 months now. She's a little thumb sucker and blanket holder. Neither of the boys really attached to a blanket. It was more my body parts they attached to, but you put her in her crib and she grabs a blanket and pulls it up to her face/mouth while she sucks her thumb. Its mighty sweet. She slept through the night pretty much from day one, up until about a week before she got her helmet and then she started getting up in the night. Ugg. So that's where we are at today. Another one in bed with us! But that girl is a snuggler. Just like the boys I guess. She just loves to nestle into your arms or neck or whatever. It's sooooo fun. Today I was holding her when I got her sheets out of the dryer. They were still warm and she immediately bent her head down and forward so it was in the warm sheets. It was pretty cute.
Here she's doing her crunches. She's always done that when I lay her down.
She's on an antibiotic for an ear infection and so it either gives her a red bum or causes her to poop more and that gives her a red bum. I hate wiping the poor little thing when it's red cuz I know how bad it stings so yesterday every diaper change went straight to the sink.
She's such a good baby. She LOVES to be talked to and just looks you right in the eyes. We actually kinda feel like we have 2 babies right now. Helmet and no helmet. It just makes her look different so I stare at her all day in the helmet and her little fat face and then we take it off for an hour and are like, "ahhhh who's this cute little baby" It's fun.

1 comment:

  1. if i could fit in the sink and let water run on my bum i'd do it. looks relaxing.

    ReplyDelete