Balle

Balle

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The wind beneath my wings


These model faces belong to our neighbors, friends and the parents of charlie!

Mr Mark here is the kind gentleman who restored all the posts I accidentally deleted. THANK YOU. And being the funny folk they are, when I got back on to see all my lost posts, they had posted this beautiful picture and title, "The wind beneath my wings." We got a great laugh and to that I say, "did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be?" And I truely mean it! :) Thanks again for your help

5 comments:

  1. He meant that the code is ugly and messy. Nerds.

    He loved helping restore all your treasured memories :) I think we should go to taste of punjab to celebrate that google indexes and we could recover them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... well we were happy to help! So happy we're friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad he was able to restore your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! I'm so relieved your posts were recovered! Way to have brilliant neighbors, eh?! Yay for Mark! : )

    ReplyDelete