Balle

Balle

Friday, May 4, 2012

B is for Bumbo

Ya know, I could just call my cousin Ryan and chat about these things.... or even email.... or better yet, face book..... but nah- I'll just blog to or about him and his little family! :)

Their little Evie is 10 days older than Emery. On their blog the other day they put a picture of her in the bumbo. Wow- that little thing was sit'n there all straight backed and mature. Looked like she was 3 mo old! It hadn't even crossed my mind to use the bumbo yet. Emery is still asleep quite a bit, but of course I had to try it that night and this is what it looks like at our house!

I put her in. So far so good.
 ooo, ahhh I'm not sure what this is all about.
 Oh come on, sit up straight would ya!
 and over she goes.
 Ok little lady, lets sit you back in the upright position and try this again.
 Nope, I recognize that sagging and I know just where it's headed. Maybe we'll revisit this in 10 days or so and see if she can sit like her cousin Evie!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I've heard of Bumbo and wondered what the heck it was, and now thanks to you and Ryan, I am in the loop!

    ReplyDelete