Balle

Balle

Monday, June 13, 2011

No such thing as a quick trip to the store, when you have kids!

Never fails- I get there, turn around and both kids ASLEEP. For some reason I hate to wake them, so we sit in the car and I try to organize my planner in every way possible, while they take a little snoozer!
Kati and Kelli
I sure do miss my Snow College days. Some call it "Slow Knowledge," but "slow" or "snow" it was a grand time of life for me. These are my dear badgerette friends... 15 years later! can you believe it girls? It's been 15 years since our fun in Ephraim. We don't get to see each other often, but when we do it's just as fun as it was 15 years ago. Happy Birthday Kelli!




Saturday Candace threw a surprise party for Shelley's 30th. Man we are all getting up there in age. It's one thing for me to do it, but when all my little cousins are hitting 30 it's CRAZY!


And a princess she is!







It was such a fun pool party..... for all the kids, but mine!

They just don't have an adventurous bone in them and they don't seem to care. They watch all the other kids like they want to join them, but when I ask if they want to get in they are both quick to say no. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. We have the same car seats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics cause I get to see my sisters. And we wish D would sleep in her car seat like that. Maybe when we see you in a few weeks Ivan and Jack can have a talk with D to instruct her on how to do it.

    Can't wait to see you soon!!! I'll bring the nachos and shredded cheese.

    ReplyDelete