Balle

Balle

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ivan had to have his teeth worked on this week. Not fun at all. I guess I'm a wimpier mom than I thought. I DID NOT like it when they put him out. All kinds of strange feelings an emotions. I can't imagine if it were anything more serious than dental work. I pray I don't ever have to find out how that would be. Anyway- he was out for about 2 hours. When they were done I sat with him for about 30 min waiting for him to wake up. He couldn't walk or talk. We went back to grandma Balle's to rest for the rest of the day and let it all out of his system. He had to crawl and kept tipping over. He kept wondering why the house was shaking. He couldn't eat or drink anything. We gave him sip of water around noon and he threw that right up. Soooo we did a lot of this....
Which is actually my favorite part of parenthood. I could lay around all day if one of my boys would snuggle with me.


He was finally able to eat something at about 9:00 that night. But then threw that up in the middle of the night. The next morning he was about the same until 10:00. He was able to eat some. He then fell asleep for about 3 1/2 hours and when he woke up he was totally back to himself. It was a hard day and a half- minus all the snuggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment