Normally I don't really feel a loss at the end of summer, cuz our life has been pretty carefree whether it's summer, winter, spring or fall. But, it feels a little different this year with Ivan starting kindergarten, because it's not just goodbye summer, it's goodbye to our carefree, no commitments, non scheduled life.
This is what I'll miss most
Definitely won't miss the yard care
But will miss the pretty yards
and the sunshiny days, just being outside
I didn't say PEEING outside, I said BEING outside.
July celebrations
Swim lessons
and just swimming

and whatever else we wanna do
It's been a nice one.














I feel exactly the same!! I was so sad when Scotty started school because now we had to be tied to home. He's in 3rd grade and I'm still sad about it!! Looks like you had a really fun summer. I love the little group of friends your boys have. So fun. I forget that Ivan and Grant are the same age! Grant is loving kindergarten- I hope Ivan does too!
ReplyDelete